Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Coffee. Always coffee.

I've discovered that pure magic lives in weekends. The secret to finding it? Very little work, and lots + lots of play. (And of course, coffee. Always coffee.)

Two of my favorite early morning rituals: coffee + candle lighting. Enjoying these quiet moments so much right now.

Last weekend was no exception. Mom and I met in the middle at one of our favorite coffee shops and shared breakfast + pumpkin lattes + wonderful conversation.

After which, we wandered around a few of our favorite haunts...
And this handsome fellow begged me to bring him home;).

Yesterday was one of those magical days, filled with pumpkin lattes + togetherness + treasure hunting. I cannot even handle the cuteness of this guy. He now lives in my studio:).

Approximately one minute later, 7 hours had passed.
Have you ever experienced this feeling?
I love losing concept of time, even if for a while. Even if it is a little bittersweet.
After all - who wants these precious moments to end?

One of my new goals for this year is to work less on the weekends...I can already see I'm going to like this.  Very much.

What is your favorite way to play during the weekend?

xo

4 comments:

  1. I need to make my weekends more relaxing and less house cleaning and maintenance. Your elephant is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest, I use the weekends for catching up on work around the house and the concept of time feels like work....PLAYING is the best. best. best. and critical for regeneration. My favorite way to play is "doing nothing" with my family by my side. I would like to add: dancing, art classes, hiking and baking to my list of ways to fill my weekend. <3 Thank you for your continued inspiration, Mrs. Wangerin !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend, I love those moments when time passes without you reallt noticing. I can't wait for the day that I have a full weekend off because I always work Sundays I never get to fully enjoy it. Typically on my Saturdays I just relax at home, meet up with friends. Coffee always makes an appearance every day of the week for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coffee has been my favorite drink now a days because of its various health benefits.It helps to maintain weight and boost up your energy when required.

    Thanks
    Finn Felton

    Kopi Luwak

    ReplyDelete