Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Art Pop Love

Life in the studio has been extra colorful + happy these past few days, ever since I got my hands on the gorgeous new Art Pops by Roben-Marie Smith.


True to my layer-loving self, I could hardly wait to begin cutting + pasting + layering these into a few paintings...




But because they are so incredibly gorgeous all on their own (they really are mini pieces of art!), I knew I needed to create something that would showcase their beauty a bit more.

Hello, darling mini journals! I'll be keeping these beauties extra close to record inspiration + my daily 'list of thankfuls' :).

ART POPS! By Roben Marie
ART POPS! By Roben Marie
ART POPS! By Roben Marie
ART POPS! By Roben Marie

You can get your art pops HERE!
I'm thinking they would make perfect Christmas gifts for the art lovers in my family:).
  xo

1 comment: